CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-14T22:00:58+00:002010 Toyota Highlander CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-14T22:00:58+00:00
- VIRGINIA STATE INSPECTION
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and filter and reset oil life monitor. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic service inspection.
- EVALUATE AND ADVISE. NEEDS BRAKES FRONT AND REAR.
- EVALUATE AND ADVISE. (needs estimate on visor repairs.) REPLACE DRIVERS SUN VISOR
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Replace front brake pad linings. Clean and repack wheel bearings if equipped. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- REPLACE FRONT AND REAR WIPER BLADES
DICK G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/12/2019